Best Practices for Enterprise Log Management
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, September 30, 2010 TIME: 15:00 CEST, 1pm UTC, 9am EDT
Not only since cloud computing has become a hype, traditional perimeters have been more and more disappearing. Managing risks and securing compliance in such "cloudy" environments has become a critical priority. At the same time, an ever increasing number of different systems and devices create floods of IT events and monitoring those events and find out those in real time, which indicate a threat. Managing logs therefore has become a complex task. Join us in this webinar to discuss best practices for log management.Key Topics for this webinar:
- Increasing pressure from regulatory compliance, professionalized external attacks, and the increasing complexity of IT environments require a consolidated, close to real-time overview of logs to mitigate risks and to support automated, efficient management of IT infrastructures.
- Having high-level policies and controls is important – but if you are not able to drill down to the details, you can’t prove what is shown at the top. Log management provides the details you need.
- Log management as one foundational element in GRC strategies which span all levels – from business to the technical systems.
- Missing standardization requires tools which enable the easy consolidation and aggregation of different logs.
Efficiently Managing Risks and Simplifying Regulatory Compliance in Hybrid EnvironmentsMartin Kuppinger, Kuppinger Cole
- Better protecting customer and enterprise information against new threats
- Leveraging your current infrastructure to increase efficiency and minimize capex
- Defining a strong and cloud-proof security foundation to manage risk, comply with regulations and reduce overall complexity
- IT Market Landscape and Dynamics
A Proactive Approach to Risk ManagementPascal Oetiker, Novell
- Where are the potentials to simplify risk management?
- Log Management Best Practices
The past few months have not only been disruptive to business models, but also to the way many people work. Working from Home (WfH) is the new normal for many of us, but it comes with many challenges, for workers, for their managers, for the IT teams. One of the biggest challenges is finding the right balance between enabling WfH and security.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.