AI Governance From a Practical Perspective
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How can you ensure that your Artificial Intelligence project does not become a liability? An improper implementation, a socially insensitive data label, or negligent data management can easily lead to an auditing nightmare. What are the best practices to safely utilize and govern AI?
This webinar will highlight key considerations when implementing an AI application, particularly for use in IAM. Learn the key questions to ask when implementing an AI project so that governance and audits do not become an issue later.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Justify why AI needs to be governed
- Identify key governance and ethical issues around the use of AI that need to be considered
- Know the preemptive steps that you need to take to establish good governance of AI
- Be better prepared to consider governance for any AI project
Many AI projects falter or fail when they encounter a governance related problem. Don’t let your investments in an AI project go to waste because of poor governance practices, leading to project abandonment. Take advantage of the potential efficiencies that AI projects can bring by managing your AI projects responsibly.
As users, devices and application workloads move outside the corporate network, the traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter is no longer effective. A Zero Trust model offers an alternative that secures data while ensuring it is accessible to employees, regardless of where they are working. But the path to achieving Zero Trust is unclear for many organizations.