Cybersecurity Trends and Challenges 2020
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, January 30, 2020 TIME: 3:00pm CET, 9:00am EST
Digitalization evolves with the increased use of microcomputers in everyday objects like cars and smart fridges, but also in industrial applications. Therefore, communication between devices is growing accordingly. While connecting devices is supposed to make our lives easier, it poses a great challenge from a security standpoint. Every connection opens a potential backdoor for attackers to slip inside your network.
Cybersecurity can definitely profit from artificial intelligence (AI), but it is not only deployed by people who develop software for malware detection or cyberattack patterns, but also by those who plan these very attacks.
From a strategic perspective, it is essential to be one step ahead of attackers and know how to protect your network against potential attacks. But a good cybersecurity strategy does not stop there. You must plan like you know that you will be attacked in order to react to a real attack adequately.
Join this KuppingerCole webinar and learn about:
- The latest requirements and trends for cybersecurity in the coming year
- How to enhance your security capabilities by understanding the newest trends and challenges for an organization
- How attackers think and what AI might have to do with that
- Ways to limit security outages and prepare for business continuity
KuppingerCole Lead Analyst Christopher Schuetze will explain how to be prepared for current and future challenges in the large and complex area of cybersecurity.
There is growing interest in deception as a methodology and as an integral part of cybersecurity architecture, as organizations seek more effective approaches for detecting and responding to threats in real time. Distributed Deception Platforms have made this approach practical and affordable for the first time, but choosing the right solution can be challenging.