Improve Security With Critical Infrastructures Requirements
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, January 23, 2020 TIME: 3:00pm CET, 9:00am EST
Organizations or institutions that are essential for the public are called Critical Infrastructures (KRITIS = “Kritische Infrastrukturen”). As such, they are subject to comprehensive and strict legal regimes consisting of laws and regulations.
Their failure or significant impairments result in sustained supply shortages, significant disruptions to public safety or other drastic consequences. Their protection and the safeguarding of the public require appropriate concepts, processes and technologies.
Join this webinar and learn how your organization can benefit from critical infrastructure requirements:
- Achieve better understanding about threats to your organization
- Enhance your security capabilities to meet the security requirements of the growing IT landscape based on standardized requirements instead of self-defined isolated solutions
- Know how to protect relevant business functionalities
- Limit security outages and prepare for business continuity
KuppingerCole Senior Analyst Matthias Reinwarth and Lead Analyst Christopher Schütze explain how KRITIS regulations and the associated requirements can be strategically addressed and how these directives can enhance corporate security and resilience beyond actual operators of critical infrastructures.
Companies are turning to Fraud Reduction Intelligence Platforms to reduce account takeover (ATO), synthetic fraud, bots, and other forms of fraud, which continue to be a pervasive and revenue-draining problem across many industries.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.