Artificial Intelligence: Disruption Ahead?
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, May 02, 2019 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
When AI comes to mind, many people, maybe in Europe a bit more than in other parts of the world, fear some kind of terrestrial robot overlords taking over control, forcing us humans to surrender and devote our freedom to their understanding of a well-organized society without all those things that make our lives worth living.
But the reality is different. We are many years away from what Terminator, ex Machina and all the other Hollywood puppets and figures would suggest: Artificial organisms which understand what they see, hear, say or do. So, what is it that creates such a hype around a topic which has been around for many decades? What is it that feeds the promise that Artificial Intelligence soon will transform whole industries, turn cybersecurity strategies upside down?
Join KuppingerCole´s AI Practice Leader Dr. George Beridze in this webinar to get insights into the primary use cases for current AI (supervised learning) deployments, for example in transport & automotive, health care, farming and cybersecurity.
Key topics of this webinar:
- What are the strengths and limitations of current AI deployments?
- Social, legal and ethical implications
- What are the real killer-apps for current AI?
- AI for Cybersecurity
- What´s next?
- Upcoming KuppingerCole research & events on AI