Getting Identity and Access Management Right – Even If SAP Is Involved
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
IT departments are struggling to make this access frictionless for users yet maintain compliance with corporate and government-imposed security and privacy regulations. This task is even more complicated if business-critical platforms like SAP are involved – not only SAP has its own security and access governance requirements, it is usually managed by a completely separate team from the one responsible for enterprise-wide IAM program.
In this KuppingerCole webinar, you will learn about:
- Critical success factors for an Enterprise IAM program, for and beyond SAP environments;
- Quick, accurate and business-driven provisioning across the entire enterprise, universal yet SAP-aware;
- Business-focused and compliance-driven approach to access governance minimizing IT intervention;
- Strong authentication and universal access control across all platforms, identities, and device types.
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will look at what an Enterprise IAM program should comprise, in particular by respecting key business applications such as SAP. He will provide insight into solving the challenges arising from overlapping organizational responsibilities regarding Identity & Access Management and Access Governance for SAP environments.
In the second part, Alex Binotto, Senior Product Manager at One Identity, will present his company’s approach towards getting IAM right across the entire enterprise. That not only involves the right technology, but heavily relies on qualified partners who have mastered the idiosyncrasies of SAP environments, vendor’s expertise in delivering a smooth and successful deployment, and ongoing support from the entire ecosystem to ensure the consistent success of your IAM projects.
Cain Road • RG12 1LF Bracknell, Berks • United Kingdom
Our identity and access management solutions empower you to achieve easier accountability and greater transparency while placing the business in control of those things that matter most. You can:
- Define a clear path to governance, access control and privileged management
- Empower line-of-business managers to make access decisions
- Leverage modular, integrated components to start building from anywhere
- Deploy IAM solutions and achieve ROI in weeks – not months or years
- Say yes to IAM projects that accelerate business operations
Whenever people are talking about the Digital Transformation, they usually think about modern technologies like cloud computing. However, although adopting new technologies is important for staying relevant and competitive in the rapidly changing market, this transformation primarily reflects the growing volume of digital information that is powering key business processes and unlocking new business models. In many cases, digital data even becomes a company’s primary product and most valuable asset.
Welcome to the new world of Digital Finance: DFW - Digital Finance World, Frankfurt, February 28 – March 01, 2018 - is the place for finance innovators from traditional players to meet with Fintechs and Start-ups to shape the Future. Here you can interact with a targeted and engaged financial audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, and get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.