Executive Luncheon & Seminar: A "Krash" course on Identity & Access Management
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, March 02, 2015 TIME: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Key topics include:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) as a basis for secure processes, information and collaborations in the ”Extended Enterprise“
- IAM Technologies and Standards and their different relevance for your strategic investment decisions
- The role of Governance in Identity & Access Management, especially in light of the new Australian Privacy Legislation
- Develop an accurate understanding for your requirements, from a business and a technological point of view
- How to set the right priorities and learn in which order you should schedule your Identity & Access Management projects
- An overview of the Strengths and Weaknesses of the various vendors in the IAM & IAG landscape
Registration commences 11:30am, followed by Executive Luncheon 12:00 - 1:00pm.
Seminar program commences 1:00pm till 5:00pm
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Andrew Ferguson
- Mar 02, 2015 11:30am - 5:00pm Melbourne, Australia
Globalization has given many companies the opportunity to run factories and other operations in various countries. In doing so, manufacturers are faced with challenging regulations they have to comply with and that may differ in the U.S., EMEA, Russia, China, and other countries. IAM is an essential element for operating business, when it comes to employees, business partners such as suppliers, and customers.
Blockchain is still on everyone’s lips and the 2019 can be the year when large enterprises finally embrace the distributed ledger technology. KuppingerCole's inaugural blockchain-themed event will go beyond the hype and will present you real use cases and applications for your enterprise. Blockchain Enterprise Days (#BeDays19) will take place on September 18-19, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany.