Executive Luncheon & Seminar: A "Krash" course on Identity & Access Management
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, March 02, 2015 TIME: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Key topics include:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) as a basis for secure processes, information and collaborations in the ”Extended Enterprise“
- IAM Technologies and Standards and their different relevance for your strategic investment decisions
- The role of Governance in Identity & Access Management, especially in light of the new Australian Privacy Legislation
- Develop an accurate understanding for your requirements, from a business and a technological point of view
- How to set the right priorities and learn in which order you should schedule your Identity & Access Management projects
- An overview of the Strengths and Weaknesses of the various vendors in the IAM & IAG landscape
Registration commences 11:30am, followed by Executive Luncheon 12:00 - 1:00pm.
Seminar program commences 1:00pm till 5:00pm
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Andrew Ferguson
- Mar 02, 2015 11:30am - 5:00pm Melbourne, Australia
Organizations or institutions that are essential for the public are called Critical Infrastructures (KRITIS = “Kritische Infrastrukturen”). As such, they are subject to comprehensive and strict legal regimes consisting of laws and regulations.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.
KuppingerCole analysts build upon competencies from comprehensive research, experience from highly topical PAM advisory projects and systematically expanded and advanced best practices. Our analysts and advisors offer a one-of-a-kind, multi-channel approach to modern knowledge transfer: the KuppingerCole Master Class Privileged Access Management. Webinars and webcasts, up-to-date research documents, an all-day classroom workshop with final exam and certification of the acquired skills lay the foundation for establishing the necessary technical and methodological knowledge in your own organization.