Executive Luncheon & Seminar: A "Krash" course on Identity & Access Management
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, March 02, 2015 TIME: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Key topics include:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) as a basis for secure processes, information and collaborations in the ”Extended Enterprise“
- IAM Technologies and Standards and their different relevance for your strategic investment decisions
- The role of Governance in Identity & Access Management, especially in light of the new Australian Privacy Legislation
- Develop an accurate understanding for your requirements, from a business and a technological point of view
- How to set the right priorities and learn in which order you should schedule your Identity & Access Management projects
- An overview of the Strengths and Weaknesses of the various vendors in the IAM & IAG landscape
Registration commences 11:30am, followed by Executive Luncheon 12:00 - 1:00pm.
Seminar program commences 1:00pm till 5:00pm
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Andrew Ferguson
- Mar 02, 2015 11:30am - 5:00pm Melbourne, Australia
The past few months have not only been disruptive to business models, but also to the way many people work. Working from Home (WfH) is the new normal for many of us, but it comes with many challenges, for workers, for their managers, for the IT teams. One of the biggest challenges is finding the right balance between enabling WfH and security.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.