Moving from Prohibition to Trust: Identity Management in the On Premises and Cloud EraLOCATION: Hong Kong DATE: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 TIME: 7:30am - 9:30am HKT
Join KuppingerCole APAC in this Breakfast Debate to find out how to best move from old school, prohibition based security to trust in access control.
- Do you know who has access to your protected systems?
- Who authorises access for staff, partners and members of the public?
- Can you identify when access policy has been violated?
- Are your cloud identities securely provisioned?
- Can your staff use their cloud identities for federation?
- Do you have single sign-on between your on-premise and cloud applications?
- Are you concerned about Mobile access to your networks?
- Are you doing Identity Provisioning?
If these are some of the questions that you have in your organisation then come along to a free Executive Breakfast at the American Club Hong Kong, The 49th and Terrace, 49/F Town Club, 2 Exchange Square, Central (7.30am to 9.30 am) and hear about the launch of Europe´s leading Identity & Access Management analyst company to Hong Kong users, and the availability of the KuppingerCole expert Analysis, Research & Advisory services.
The topic of the Executive Breakfast is:
“Managing Identities and Access to Information for Cloud, Mobile and Social Computing”. The convergence of these forces, is creating strong new business opportunities and changing the way we use information technology to interact with our customers and to run our enterprises.
The main speaker is Graham Williamson. Graham Williamson Director of KuppingerCole (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. Graham has led Identity & Access Management projects in Australia, New Zealand and Asia over the last 10 years for many Government, Commercial, Aviation and Telecommunications clients such as Telstra SENSIS, Cathay Pacific Airlines, Northern Territory Government, Queensland Government and a number of major Australian Universities. Graham Williamson is the author of ‘Identity Management - A Primer’ available at Amazon books.
- Contact person:
Mr. Michael Davies
+852 9406 1555
- Mar 05, 2014 7:30am - 9:30am HKT Hong Kong