Moving from Prohibition to Trust: Identity Management in the On Premises and Cloud EraLOCATION: Singapore DATE: Thursday, January 23, 2014 TIME: 7:30am - 9:00am SGT
- Do you know who has access to your protected systems?
- Who authorises access for staff, partners and members of the public?
- Can you identify when access policy has been violated?
- Are your cloud identities securely provisioned?
- Can your staff use their cloud identities for federation?
- Do you have single sign-on between your on-premise and cloud applications?
- Are you concerned about Mobile access to your networks?
- Are you doing Identity Provisioning?
If these are questions that you have in your organisation then come along to a free Executive Breakfast and hear about the launch of Europe´s leading Identity & Access Management analyst company in Singapore, and the availability of the KuppingerCole expert Analysis, Research & Advisory services.
The speakers will be Joerg Resch and Graham Williamson. Joerg Resch is Co-founder and Managing Director of KuppingerCole in Germany and has been in the IT industry since more than 25 years. For a number of years he led leadership positions in software product development and published many technical articles on a wide range of IM-related subjects.
Graham Williamson, Director of KuppingerCole (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd will be the other speaker. Graham has led Identity & Access Management projects in Australia, New Zealand and Asia over the last 10 years for many Government, Commercial, Aviation and Telecommunications clients such as Telstra SENSIS, Cathay Pacific Airlines, Northern Territory Government, Queensland Government and a number of major Australian Universities. Graham Williamson is the author of ‘Identity Management - A Primer’ available at Amazon books
As part of the Executive Breakfast we will be announcing the establishment of KuppingerCole (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. bringing the expert analysis and research services of KuppingerCole, the premier provider of identity and access management advisory services in Europe, to Australia & New Zealand. All attendees at the Executive Breakfast will receive a free 30 days online access to the KuppingerCole Select Access program and one of the recent KuppingerCole Advisory Reports.
Registration starts at 7.15am
- Contact person:
Mr. Graham Williamson
+61 412 750 000
- Jan 23, 2014 7:30am - 9:00am SGT Singapore