Executive Meet Up - Singapore
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, September 06, 2018 TIME: 08:30 am -01:00 pm
Identity & Access Management – The Reckoning Force within your Cyber Security
As digital business accelerate changes in computing architectures for most organizations, Identity and Access Management (IAM) emerges as a strong enabler of these changes. There has never been a more critical time when IAM was so important for your Cyber Security strategy as a core competency that underpins your direct ability to respond to digital transformation. IAM, forming the majority stake of your Cyber Security strategy, progresses to become a critical business discipline whose effectiveness adds to the organizations’ competitive advantage.
Businesses that are unable to recognize the potential of IAM in corroborating digital transformation opportunities will risk significant delays or even failures in responding timely and effectively to the market competition. It is therefore important for CISOs and security leaders to work closely with Digital Transformation leaders to build and support the IAM competencies demanded by digital business.
In the seminar, we will address the most important aspects of digital transformation that are immediately relevant to IAM and associated technologies under three key topics:
- Cyber Security – Digital business brings fundamental changes to your cybersecurity strategy. How can security leaders leverage on IAM technologies to facilitate these changes to their competitive advantage?
- IoT Device Management – As traditional OT (Operational Technology) and IT converge, how can IAM help organizations manage the scale and complexity of IoT.
- Consumer IAM (CIAM) – With the focus of your digital business now shifting towards providing better and more secure services to your customers, how can IAM technologies be extended to meet the requirements of compelling customer interactions including KYC, consumer authentication, privacy and consent management – all while ensuring a seamless user experience.
The seminar will be followed by lunch and a networking session for discussion and Q&A.
- Learn and understand the challenges to be addressed by experts in the field
- Hear about changes and other important drivers that are driving IAM in all industry sectors
- Take away new perspectives and knowledge of practical steps to developing an appropriate IAM environment that aligns with your cybersecurity strategy and supports business outcomes
- Build relationships with business and obtain sponsorship from them to build a forward-leaning IAM environment that supports their requirements
- Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity, with morning tea and a three-course meal
Executive Meet Up - Singapore Agenda
|Thursday, September 06, 2018|
Check In & Registrations
Welcome and Introductions
IAM – The Reckoning Force Within Your Cyber Security
Anmol Singh, Lead Analyst, KuppingerCole
Tea/ Coffee Break
IoT – Neglect Devices at your Peril
Graham Williamson, Director APAC / Senior Analyst, KuppingerCole
Blockchain without Governance: A Sword without the Hilt
Anmol Singh, Lead Analyst, KuppingerCole
Q&A, Open Discussion
Location / Hotels
- Contact person:
Mr. Graham Williamson
+61 412 750 000
- Sep 06, 2018 08:30 am -01:00 pm Singapore
APIs (application programming interfaces) have undergone a truly amazing transformation in recent years. From an obscure technical term only software developers were familiar with, they have developed into one of the foundations of today’s digital business. Nowadays, APIs are everywhere – they enable business communications with partners and customers, make applications from different vendors work together seamlessly, power large IoT networks and the whole cloud. For many companies, APIs have even become the very foundation of their business models and the primary source of income.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.