European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015LOCATION: Munich, Germany DATE: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - Friday, May 08, 2015
Cloud Computing, Mobility And Social Computing - Driving Transformation, Delivering Business Value, Retaining Privacy
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015, taking place May 5 – 8, 2015 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT.
The EIC is renowned for its influence and unique combination of thought leadership, best practices, discussions and strategic guidance on the future of security in the world of digital business. Over 600 IT professionals will assemble in Munich to be inspired by a forward-thinking, worldwide community.
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015
Get an overview of all the keynotes, sessions, and workshops Learn more
Top Reasons to Attend
Discover how to successfully master the mobile, social, cloud troika with its explosion of identities and technologies.
- Enable the new ABC: Agile Business – Connected! Support business partner collaboration, customer interaction, and secure cloud access
- Finding the balance: Maturing your existing IAM and addressing new business challenges
- Big Data & advanced analytics: Defining a solid, secure and privacy-aware path
- Information Stewardship: Managing information as a key organizational asset
- Next Generation IT Governance: Integrating and leveraging existing GRC initiatives to protect information assets in a connected, open enterprise
Internet of Everything, Industry 4.0, Connected Enterprise – Find out how to get ready for a secure connected life future, when everything will be connected to the network.
- Making the benefits and competitive advantage of seamlessly operating the Everything-Connected-Enterprise available to your business
- Identity Management as a critical foundation for the Internet of Everything
- Leveraging preventive and real-time Big Data Security for Privacy and Trust in a connected world
- Holistic Information Security – for business, manufacturing, and all the smart things
Understanding privacy as an opportunity and business enabler to take a leading role in a digital world, where the individual is able to deal at eye level with your enterprise.
- Better understand the European view on privacy, and how it fits into the different concepts of individual empowerment
- (Re-)Designing business models to not only comply with, but taking advantage of current and future privacy regulations
- EIC is the only place to find an inter-regional and inter-continental view on privacy and to become part of a strong and innovation driving community
EIC is renowned for its great lineup of speakers, thought leaders and IT practitioners from around the planet, gathering to share their experience on Identity Management, Cloud, Privacy, Information Security, GRC and more.
- Great Best Practice Sessions from most industries, like Financial Services Organizations, Telcos, Utilities, Pharma, Health and more
- KuppingerCole´s Analysts and Fellows from other organizations will moderate 100+ great sessions in 5 parallel streams and help you find your best and most productive way though the agenda
- Step up your networking and learn from your peers in other organizations and countries, share your experience and get feedback.
Get Access to KuppingerCole´s comprehensive, up-to-date, unbiased and independent information for best possible support of your decisions on your future IT model.
- The EIC delegate pass provides you with up to 3 comprehensive packages on key topics which will be driving your strategic IT and Information Security planning. Each of these packages contains a selection of research notes, podcasts and analyst briefings.
- Implement new ideas and approaches to solving your challenges – be an IT rockstar!
- Earn CPE Credits for your Certification Programs
- Registration fee:
plus 16% VAT
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany
How can we help you