Erik R. van Zuuren MBA is Business Unit Manager InfoSec Architectures and Principal InfoSec / RM Consultant and has an extensive experience in Information Security Governance and Risk Management related disciplines, both at strategic and tactical level and has an extensive experience at C-level in the private sector and management- /cabinet-level in the public sector. He is been active as a consultant for more than 10 years and has participated in or led a broad range of strategic and tactical identity projects, mostly in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Some examples of his experience are:
* extensive experience in governments (Belgian Federal and Flemish) and related agencies and wide experience in a diverse spectrum of private industry (financial/insurance/industry/energy/...).
* one of the fathers/authors of the blueprint for the Belgian Personal Identity Card Project (BelPIC) and e.g.program manager for the Flemish government’s identity and access management platform.
* assistant to several CIO/CTO/CISO’s and coach in several Information- and ICT- Security projects (incl. strategic level, tactical level, architectural angle, organisational/procedural angle, …)
* creator of security strategies, policies, frameworks and architectures for medium/large organisations, multinationals and government agencies
* creator of e-business- and e-government enabling Identity and Access Control Management as well as Public Key Infrastructure blueprints, concepts and architectures
* co-organiser/chairman/speaker/moderator at several security- and ICT-related events (CSI US, LSEC, esec2001-esec2004, ITworks, …)
European Identity Conference 2007
May 08, 2007
eGovernment & Digital ID-Cards
Effective use of Digital Identities and ID cards in a Government Environment
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Joerg Resch
+49 (0)211 23707777
- May 07 - 10, 2007 Munich