Executive Dinner in Stuttgart
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 TIME: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Join leading IT security C-level executives from local enterprises with our exclusive solution provider sponsor for the evening CyberArk.
The evening’s theme:
“The Challenge to Secure your Crown Jewels - Critical Infrastructure in Control Systems”
The key discussion topics for the evening:
- How do we educate our existing and the next generation workforce?
- What is the true effect of a cyber security attack on our production in 2018?
- What is the framework for improving critical infrastructure security?
Some of the additional questions we are exploring:
- What do you consider your “crown jewels” and what is critical?
- What needs to be protected?
- Ransomware or Wannacry breaches – how to avoid a lapse in your production?
- The effects of an increase in Operational Costs
- What is the role of Privileged Accounts?
- IOT – concerns for the whole industry
- Is there security in the Cloud?
- What about DevOps? The Development of Software Modules and the change from “hardware manufacturing” to “software manufacturing” – in the future the changes and developments will take in software not hardware.
The goal of this evening is to assist CSOs, CISOs and CIOs like yourself in your decision process to build a strategy and roadmap concerning a challenging topic.
Each of our Executive Dinners takes place in a top quality, 5-star venue. This evening will include a superb three-course dinner menu, informal networking reception complete with canapes, wines, and soft beverages.
What’s in it for you?
Benefit from first-hand experience – learn and understand current issues, challenges and security pain points in business, direct from your peers.
Build new and rekindle existing business relationships.
See and hear about new innovations that are helping in the new age of transformation.
A platform to develop valuable lasting relationships with other CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, CDPs
Participate in lively industry-led direct roundtable discussion.
Hear industry leaders present their thoughts and findings from roundtable discussion.
Take away fresh ideas, unique perspectives as well as new connections.
Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity, including a welcome drinks reception, canapes, and a quality three-course meal with all beverages included…
Location / Hotels
CyberArk is the #1 provider in privileged account security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise—on premises, in the cloud, on endpoints, and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Privileged accounts, credentials, and secrets allow anyone who gains possession of them to control organization resources, disable security systems, and access vast amounts of sensitive data.
CyberArk is the only public company 100% focused on privileged account security, and is trusted by more than 3,650 of the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 % of the Fortune 100 and nearly 30% of the Global 2000, in almost 90 countries.
- Contact person:
Mr. Robert McCabe
+49 (211) 23707722
- Mar 07, 2018 6:00pm - 9:30pm Stuttgart, Germany
Companies are turning to Fraud Reduction Intelligence Platforms to reduce account takeover (ATO), synthetic fraud, bots, and other forms of fraud, which continue to be a pervasive and revenue-draining problem across many industries.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.