Executive Dinner in Stuttgart
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 TIME: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Join leading IT security C-level executives from local enterprises with our exclusive solution provider sponsor for the evening CyberArk.
The evening’s theme:
“The Challenge to Secure your Crown Jewels - Critical Infrastructure in Control Systems”
The key discussion topics for the evening:
- How do we educate our existing and the next generation workforce?
- What is the true effect of a cyber security attack on our production in 2018?
- What is the framework for improving critical infrastructure security?
Some of the additional questions we are exploring:
- What do you consider your “crown jewels” and what is critical?
- What needs to be protected?
- Ransomware or Wannacry breaches – how to avoid a lapse in your production?
- The effects of an increase in Operational Costs
- What is the role of Privileged Accounts?
- IOT – concerns for the whole industry
- Is there security in the Cloud?
- What about DevOps? The Development of Software Modules and the change from “hardware manufacturing” to “software manufacturing” – in the future the changes and developments will take in software not hardware.
The goal of this evening is to assist CSOs, CISOs and CIOs like yourself in your decision process to build a strategy and roadmap concerning a challenging topic.
Each of our Executive Dinners takes place in a top quality, 5-star venue. This evening will include a superb three-course dinner menu, informal networking reception complete with canapes, wines, and soft beverages.
What’s in it for you?
Benefit from first-hand experience – learn and understand current issues, challenges and security pain points in business, direct from your peers.
Build new and rekindle existing business relationships.
See and hear about new innovations that are helping in the new age of transformation.
A platform to develop valuable lasting relationships with other CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, CDPs
Participate in lively industry-led direct roundtable discussion.
Hear industry leaders present their thoughts and findings from roundtable discussion.
Take away fresh ideas, unique perspectives as well as new connections.
Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity, including a welcome drinks reception, canapes, and a quality three-course meal with all beverages included…
Location / Hotels
1 Pear Pl, South Bank • SE1 8SB London • United Kingdom
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn, XING or Facebook.
- Contact person:
Mr. Robert McCabe
+49 (211) 23707722
- Mar 07, 2018 6:00pm - 9:30pm Stuttgart, Germany
Access Governance-Tools sind in der heutigen Business-IT ein unverzichtbares Element. Sie dienen dem Management von Benutzer- und Berechtigungsworkflows, der Vergabe von Zugangsrechten, der Durchführung von Kampagnen zur Zugriffszertifizierung und der Implementierung und Prüfung von Controls für die Funktionstrennung (SOD). Mit einer wachsenden Zahl von Business-Applikationen, gerade auch aus der Cloud, und ihrer Vernetzung wächst die Herausforderung, Access Governance übergreifend und automatisiert umzusetzen.