What’s Really Going on in Your Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD Infrastructure
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, October 29, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 11:00am EDT, 8:00am PDT
Most small and mid-sized businesses rely on Microsoft technology in their IT infrastructure. For the vast majority of larger organizations, solutions such as Microsoft Active Directory also form a vital part of their IT infrastructure. Understanding what is going on in these infrastructures thus is essential. Only then, organizations will be able to react quickly and focused.
Tools for these environments must provide out-of-the-box integration and immediate results, specifically for the organizations that don’t run a specialized and fully staffed Security Operations Center. They must deliver insight without complex configuration. And such tools must also reflect the shift of IT from on premises to cloud – hybrid support in both operating the audit tools and managing systems is essentials.
In this KuppingerCole webinar, we will look at
- Audit requirements and challenges for Microsoft environments and beyond
- Specific needs of SMBs vs. requirements of the specialized teams in large businesses
- Changing requirements in hybrid environments
- Required capabilities of auditing tools
- Cygna Auditor Platform as a solution and the first migration step, the combination of BeyondTrust Auditor for AD and Cygna’s Auditor for Microsoft 365 and Azure AD.
Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will look at the need for audit solutions in various scenarios and the required capabilities.
Morgan Holm, VP of Products at Cygna Labs, will go into details on how such a solution could look like and how the Cygna Auditor Platform allows a seamless transition from BeyondTrust Auditor solutions.
A Leading Vendor of DDI as well as Security and Compliance Solutions
Today’s IT environments blend applications and services from multiple public cloud networks, private clouds and on-prem networks, making it difficult to view and inventory assets deployed across complex hybrid networks, and keep track of the security risks. Organizations need to find a way to improve visibility, identify and prioritize risks, and maintain cyber resiliency.