Managing a Crisis: Prepare for Weathering the Next Storm to Come
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, April 23, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
While the Covid-19 crisis is still in full effect, many businesses have mastered the first phase of disruption. Now, the time starts to plan for the future, at many levels – financials, business models, product strategies, and more.
One of these topics must be Business Continuity & Resilience Management (BCRM), for being better prepared for weathering the next storm to come. And that will come, be it the next peak of Covid-19, be it a major natural disaster hitting your business, be it – and that is the one with the highest probability – a severe cyberattack. And everything you do today for BCRM will also help in the current situation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Elements of BCRM: What constitutes a comprehensive BCRM planning
- Understanding crisis, risks from crisis, and their business impact
- Practical Business/IT Alignment: What changes in Digital Transformation?
- Respond & recover: Cornerstones of resilience – Business Resilience and Cyber Resilience
KuppingerCole Analyst Annie Bailey will explain how to set up BCRM planning, what to include, and give you guidance from practice on various aspects such as risk assessment, business/IT alignment, and improving your cyberattack resilience.
There is growing interest in deception as a methodology and as an integral part of cybersecurity architecture, as organizations seek more effective approaches for detecting and responding to threats in real time. Distributed Deception Platforms have made this approach practical and affordable for the first time, but choosing the right solution can be challenging.