Improve Security With Critical Infrastructures Requirements
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, January 23, 2020 TIME: 3:00pm CET, 9:00am EST
Organizations or institutions that are essential for the public are called Critical Infrastructures (KRITIS = “Kritische Infrastrukturen”). As such, they are subject to comprehensive and strict legal regimes consisting of laws and regulations.
Their failure or significant impairments result in sustained supply shortages, significant disruptions to public safety or other drastic consequences. Their protection and the safeguarding of the public require appropriate concepts, processes and technologies.
Join this webinar and learn how your organization can benefit from critical infrastructure requirements:
- Achieve better understanding about threats to your organization
- Enhance your security capabilities to meet the security requirements of the growing IT landscape based on standardized requirements instead of self-defined isolated solutions
- Know how to protect relevant business functionalities
- Limit security outages and prepare for business continuity
KuppingerCole Senior Analyst Matthias Reinwarth and Lead Analyst Christopher Schütze explain how KRITIS regulations and the associated requirements can be strategically addressed and how these directives can enhance corporate security and resilience beyond actual operators of critical infrastructures.
There is growing interest in deception as a methodology and as an integral part of cybersecurity architecture, as organizations seek more effective approaches for detecting and responding to threats in real time. Distributed Deception Platforms have made this approach practical and affordable for the first time, but choosing the right solution can be challenging.