Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Internal Audit (IA), traditionally a vehicle preserving assets and ensuring compliance, has been expanding it´s scope into a means for business process improvement and operational excellence, while at the same time it has to cope with an increasing number of high-impact risks. The challenge is, to shift course from IA´s asset preserving role to a new, value creation focused role. In this webinar, Martin Kuppinger will talk about this paradigm shift in IA, how it can be aligned more closely to your company´s strategies, and how an up-to-date Enterprise GRC strategy will help you to create value through IA. Followed by Martin, Dominic Pereira from MetricStream will present some recent Best Practices.
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
Passwords are quickly and easily compromised, they are costly and difficult to manage, and they result in poor user experiences. Many organizations are looking for alternatives, but find it challenging to identify appropriate passwordless and phishing resistant authentication solutions that are simple, effective, and secure.