Modernizing the Customer Journey
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Monday, September 13, 2021 TIME: 17:00-17:20 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
As organizations are recovering from the pandemic, the need to adapt to rapid technology, organization and social changes makes many of them embark on a digital transformation at high speed. Investments to drive online business, powered by customer insights and an attractive user experience, yet secure and compliant to rules and regulations, have never been bigger.
Integrating Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functions with Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM), if done well, can help business owners achieve the ROI they are looking for.
Join Gerald Horst, who leads PwC's Digital Identity team in EMEA, as he explains how powerful Customer Identity & Access Management can be when you are transforming your organization to become successful in doing business online. Gerald will share relevant client experiences, demonstrate some key capabilities and give his view on future client demands in this context.
* How to onboard new customers within minutes while applying a zero-trust approach
* How to balance the user experience, cost, and security requirements the right way
* Integrating CIAM with SalesForce to support a digital customer journey from A to Z
* The power of CIAM in future online business models
- Registration fee:
€840.00 till 01.08.2021
$1050.00 till 01.08.2021
S$1344.00 till 01.08.2021
9240.00 kr till 01.08.2021
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 13 - 16, 2021 08:00-20:00 Munich, Germany