10 Steps to Universal Privilege Management
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, September 03, 2020 TIME: 14:10-14:30
Virtually every cybersecurity breach today involves the exploitation of privileged access. Privileges are initially exploited to infiltrate an IT environment; once compromised by threat actors, privileges are further leveraged to move laterally, access assets, install malware, and inflict damage.
In this session, learn 10 key steps to achieving Universal Privilege Management, and how it is used to secure every user, session, and asset across your IT environment. Covered topics include:
- Why relying on password management alone leaves dangerous gaps in protection
- Disrupting the cyberattack chain with privileged access security controls
- Essential steps to achieving rapid leaps in risk reduction
- Keys to a frictionless PAM solution that is invisible to end users
We will also share how the BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) platform enables absolute control over every privilege in your environment to drastically reduce your attack surface and windows of exposure, while boosting business productivity.
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Sep 03, 2020 12pm - 5:40pm CEST