How to Handle Massive Forced Change in Active Directory Accounts
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 TIME: 12:40-13:00
The current healthcare crisis has drastically changed how and where work is done, and the way organizations operate. To get to this point, it was a battle for IT admins that oversee your Active Directory infrastructure.
Then what happens when this crisis is over? How can your organisation quickly and smoothly bounce back from the identity management challenges brought on all the forced change? You will need to
- Adjust AD permissions for office-based workers that were temporarily remote
- Reactivate furloughed employees
- Re-hire and onboard staff
Join this virtual session, sponsored by One Identity and presented by David Miles, Senior Product Manager for AD Account Lifecycle Management solutions, to learn how to automate, secure and bring consistency to an ever-changing joiner/mover/leaver landscape. Topics introduced in this session will help your AD team handle wide-ranging changes in the future.
- Contact person:
Ms. Jennifer Haas
- May 12, 2020 09:00 - 15:00