Privacy and Consent Management
Privacy and Consent Management solutions deliver the administrative and governance capabilities for data privacy within the organization. This document breaks down the most important capabilities in Privacy and Consent Management solutions, along with major use cases and other criteria with which to select a vendor.
1 How to use the Buyer's Compass
This KuppingerCole Buyer's Compass on AI Service Clouds provides information about
- Use Cases
- Functional Selection Criteria
- Non-functional Selection Criteria
- Technical Prerequisites
- Organizational Prerequisites
- Questions to Ask the Vendors
By focusing on the most important aspects of product selection during and RFI/RFP cycle, end-user organizations can more efficiently select the subset of available products to evaluate, based on the experience of KuppingerCole from our research and advisory services.
This document is not a complete guideline for selecting vendors but should provide an excellent starting point to streamline the decision-making process.
How to use it:
- Identify your primary use cases.
- Review the functional selection criteria - their weight might be based on the matrix of these use cases and the functional selection criteria.
- Review the non-functional selection criteria.
- Request information and rate the vendors on these criteria.
- Ask additional questions of the vendors, as defined.
- Define a shortlist of vendors based on the results and continue with the vendor selection process, with more detailed RFIs and PoCs.
- Ensure that the technical and organizational prerequisites are in place.
There are related documents available from KuppingerCole. KuppingerCole Advisory Services can provide further support in the vendor selection processes.