Dell Identity Manager 7.0: Why Things Have Changed
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EST, 7:00am PST
Flexibility is key to success in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
However, there is one crucial aspect to keep in mind throughout the process of finding the right solution(s): Not the tool drives the customer, but the customer requirements drive selection and implementation of tools. The keys to success are flexible, modular architectures and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for integration. IAM must also be ready to scale at any time for new requirements (such as IoT support, consumer identities etc.). Consequently, it might always be best to "think big, but start small".
In this KuppingerCole Webinar, you will get information about:
- why IAM is more than just a single technology or application
- best practices for enterprise architecture decisions from a business and technology point of view
- balancing security and compliance needs with agility and cloud connectivity
- how IAM enables secure processes, information and collaboration on the way to the new ABC: "Agile businesses - connected"
- the change in the architecture of Dell's One Identity Manager 7.0, architectural innovations and new features.
Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will give an overview of the different solutions for IAM/IAG and explain why he expects an increasing convergence towards an integrated Access Governance/Identity Provisioning market.
Alex Binotto, senior product manager for Dell's Identity and Access Governance product portfolio will provide insight into the roadmap for his company's IAM portfolio and Dell One Identity Manager. He will also present the modular and scalable solution's latest capabilities.
Making your service available to everyone, everywhere, without losing control. On their digital journey, businesses are constantly launching new digital services, chased by competitive and innovative pressure.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.