Bringing you Transparent & Trustworthy Specifications, Assurance Programs and Research Funding
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 14, 2019 TIME: 09:00 - 13:00
Keep up with the Kantarians as they overview Kantara Consent Receipt implementations and demo them in action, reprise Kantara UMA through Relationship Management and business models, and prepare you for privacy-focussed open call H2020 funding in your hands
The workshop will encompass;
- An overview of Kantara (Colin/Others)
- Kantara Consent Receipt specification - status update and plans for future work
- Identity Assurance - status update and plans for future schemes
- ID Pro - status update and plans
- NGI_TRUST and other emerging NGI grant funding opportunities in the EC's H2020 funding programme
- Kantara UMA V2.0 specification - status update and plans for future work
To ensure that the audience get the best value form the knowledge of the experts, the format will be predominantly panels with a short slide deck for each topic. There will be a smaller number of stand-alone presentations. The workshop will be moderated by Kantara's President Allan Foster, VP Global Partner Success, ForgeRock.
After attending this session track, you will be able to:
- Know what constitutes the Kantara Consent Receipt specification and its applicability to interoperability.
- Know what constitutes the User-Managed Access (UMA) specification and its applicability to interoperability.
- Know about professional development opportunities for digital identity practitioners in ID Pro.
- Explain why assurance is important and what an assurance program is.
- Understand the different elements and perspectives of digital identity assurance.
- Understand the similar needs for identity assurance, assurance of privacy and security for IoT.
- Understand the different parties in a trust framework.
- Know about legislation relevant to digital identity assurance and privacy
You can get 3 CPEs for attending this workshop.