softScheck increases software security level of our customers and prevents thereby all (!) attacks against IT Systems. Therefore softScheck provides the tool-supported Security Testing Process.
softScheck successfully performs the Security Testing Process and empirically identifies all (!) vulnerabilities – especially all Zero-Day vulnerabilities. The checked and security tested software is really secure (no successful attack at all possible) using these 4 systematic Tool-supported Methods appropriate to ISO 27034:
- Threat Modeling: examination of the security-architecture and data-flows
- Static Source Code Analysis: semantic and syntactic inspection of the source code
- Penetration Testing: testing systems using simulated attacks to identify known vulnerabilities
- Dynamic Analysis - Fuzzing: Testing executables and compiled (binary) files – no source code required
By the use of these 4 tool-supported methods the security quality of software is significantly increased, the time to market reduced and an increased ROSI (Return on Security Investment) achieved.
|May 13 ‑ May 16, 2014||
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is the place where identity management, cloud and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the Future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation driven IT.
Become a Sponsor
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
How can we help you