The BMC Identity Management Route to Value and the concept of identity-aware Business Service Management (BSM) recognizes that your employees, partners and vendors, and perhaps most importantly, customers have identities that your business needs to manage effectively.
Nowhere is the value of identity-aware BSM better expressed than in dealing with everyday challenges that cross many IT disciplines. Take Closed-Loop Client Management for example, where the seemingly simple task of bringing a person into and out of the organization requires significant coordination across a jumble of disconnected, isolated processes with multiple points of failure and cycle time waste. The integration of Identity Management into that process provides value through the automation of user account provisioning and compliance reporting. This allows you to truly close the loop by managing the identities of all parties involved in the process and to confidently answer the following key questions at any point in the process:
- Who are your users?
- Who has access to what?
- Who approved that access?
- How is that access being used?
The BMC Identity Management Route to Value enables you to:
- Continuously demonstrate compliance with regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley and Basel II, through the integration of Identity Management and your business process
- Minimize risk by automatically notifying IT staff of security access incidents and taking policy-based remediation steps
- Seize new business opportunities by sharing electronic identities across the boundaries between trusted customers, partners, and suppliers
- Reduce support call volumes by enabling customers to use self-service options to request access, or create or change passwords
|May 07 ‑ May 10, 2007||
1st European Identity Conference
Compliance Trends & Identity Risk Management ? Identity Federation User Centric Identity ? Authentication Trends ? Roles & Provisioning
|May 07 ‑ May 10, 2007||
European Identity Conference 2007
Compliance Trends & Identity Risk Management • Identity Federation • User Centric Identity • Authentication Trends • Roles & Provisioning
|Mar 26, 2021||
IT Service Management
This report provides an overview of the market for IT Service Management (ITSM) and provides you with a compass to help you to find the solution that best meets your needs. We examine the…
|Jan 21, 2021||
BMC Helix ITSM
BMC Helix ITSM is flexible, scalable and secure IT Service Management application built on top of a no-code platform enables organizations create their own custom apps. BMC Helix ITSM can be…
|Jan 15, 2021||
Digital Workplace Delivery Platforms
The KuppingerCole Market Compass Workplace Delivery covers solutions that assist organizations in managing applications and data that end users access from a “single pane of…
Become a Sponsor
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Joerg Resch
+49 (0)211 23707777
- May 07 - 10, 2007 Munich
How can we help you