Fueling Digital Innovation with Customer Identities
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Identity management has become far more than a key component for defining security and access controls. Understanding customers’ identities through all of their interactions with an organization is key to developing strong and enduring relationships across multiple channels. Combining information from various sources (registration forms, devices, social accounts, etc.) to provide optimal user experiences is now a prerequisite for customer-facing enterprises.
By following this path, brands have the opportunity to turn unidentified website, mobile application, and connected device users into known, identified customers.
This KuppingerCole webinar outlines the following challenges:
- Providing reliable identity information for both business decisions and security
- Accompanying a visitor from first interaction to being a loyal customer
- Aggregating preferences and interaction history within user profiles
- Merging existing external data adequately (social profile data, data provided by commercial databases, existing CRM and help desk systems, etc.)
- Connecting every entity in an IoT ecosystem via identity
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will provide an introduction to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and its requirements, which include: massive scale, security, privacy, flexibility, time to market, performance and availability.
Matthias will be joined by Suresh Sridharan, Senior Director of Technology & Product Strategy at Gigya, who will provide an overview of CIAM use cases, architecture, challenges, benefits, best practices, and live CIAM implementations.
As workers become more mobile and workloads move into the cloud, the traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter becomes ineffective. A Zero Trust model of strict access control for every user or device protects your organization from advanced security threats enabling you to stay connected, productive and secure.