Kuppinger Cole is an expanding international group of analysts focused on identity management and GRC. We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager, to drive growth through generating and closing sales for our service and information products. Our customers are both buyers and vendors of Identity Management technology and services.
- Maintain and expand existing relationships to our customers.
- Lead and execute bidding process from evaluation of RFP requirements to production of the final documents for submission.
- Prospect and qualify new customers, initiating and establishing new relationships from the interest generation stage through to close.
- Collaborate with management to establish objectives for the expansion of relationships.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent German education.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales, account management or business development experience in technology, consulting, and/or service industries.
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Executive-level presentation skills
- Strong forecasting and closing skills
- Ability to handle multiple sales projects simultaneously
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A positive, energetic attitude
- A natural extrovert
- Snowboarding and/or Windsurfing/Kitesurfing skills desired
Kuppinger Cole is located in Duesseldorf/Germany. However, you may prefer to work from your home anywhere in Europe. In this case, you will just need to attend regular sales meetings at our office.
Interested? Please apply through E-mail: email@example.com