Trends & Evolution
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 TIME: 15:10-16:10 LOCATION: Carl von Gontard
In some cases, more data and information does not necessarily result in more clarity. In this session we will discuss the difference between more information and real intelligence. We will hear about the successful implementations of Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Cyber Threat Intelligence is a hot topic. So much so, that attacks are constantly in the news and most medium to larger companies / organisations will have had some level of consultancy or internal development of a response or strategy.
Ammi and John will use their experience as Intelligence Professionals to draw parallels with other types of crime and how contextualising Cyber Threat Intelligence enables the provision of wider [holistic] uses, including operational, tactical and strategic.
The presentation will use general examples of issues / problems to highlight the need to know the context of incidents, how the context can be derived from intelligence and the benefits. These include:
- Sources before resources
- Frameworks for intelligence resource and application development
- Application of effective intelligence analysis
- Forward looking proportionate responses
- Development of intelligence products leading to;
- Proportionate response
The presentation will conclude with a summary of their thoughts and ideas.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2018 Berlin, Germany
The Cybersecurity Leadership Summit 2018 Europe is proud to present a large number of partners