How to Prepare for the Upcoming Regulations?
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 TIME: 11:00-11:30 LOCATION: New York
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Crash Course: Ready to Go?
Everything you need to know about the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) to define your path to compliance - condensed and results oriented. Key Takeaways:
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), Audits and Requirements
- The Risk of Personal Liability: How to avoid
- The Right to be Forgotten: How to implement it.
- Developing CIAM journeys in the GDPR World
- Privacy Shield
- Auditable Consent Management: GDPR compliant management and documentation of customer consents
Log in to download presentations:
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 27 - 29, 2017 Paris, France