How to Prepare for the Upcoming Regulations?
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: New York
Everything you need to know about the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) to define your path to compliance - condensed and results oriented. Key Takeaways:
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), Audits and Requirements
- The Risk of Personal Liability: How to avoid
- The Right to be Forgotten: How to implement it.
- Developing CIAM journeys in the GDPR World
- Privacy Shield
- Auditable Consent Management: GDPR compliant management and documentation of customer consents
- PSD2 will be transformative – also beyond payments
- Identity: the mess we’re now in
- How to solve it with PSD2