Trust, whether in the analogue or digital world, is crucial for relations of whatever type between people and organisations. This Workshop discusses the essential requirements to build trust in the digital world of identities and entities.
Keep up with the Kantarians with the latest updates from the community itself as well as Kantara‘s achievements on identity assurance, conformity assessments and Trust marks, with a glimpse into the future.
- Welcome, Workshop Overview and Introduction to Kantara
- Kantara community panel - why join and contribute
- NGI_Trust funded projects in the H2020 Programme
- Be assured, be very assured - Kantara’s identity assurance scheme and Trust Framework
- The future of privacy certification
- Updates from the community - Lightning Rounds
- Work Group/ Discussion Group General Overview
- Advanced Notice & Consent Receipt WG update & future plans
- User Managed Access WG update and future plans
- Identity Assurance WG update and future plans
- Privacy and Identity mDL DG update and future plans
- The Information Sharing Interoperability WG updates and future plans
- Workshop: Driving digitial trust
- Workshop Audience Survey
- Panel/ Audience discussion on results
After attending this session track, you can earn X CPE credits as you
- Understand the benefits of standardisation and the collaborative process that underpins the work
- Know about the structure, requirements and advantages of assurance frameworks and their requisite Trust Marks
- Learn about the H2020 NGI_TRUST Programme and its emphasis on bringing innovation to market
- Know about the Advanced Notice & Consent Receipt current and developing specifications
- Understand what User-Managed Access specification is and why it has been chosen by the UK government’s Pension Dashboard programme
- Understand the requirements of and benefits derived from Identity Assurance
- Understand the purpose of a Blinding Taxonomy to protect PII
- Get awareness of the most challenging topics facing digital identity in the coming years.
Driving Digital Trust
Click here to download the slide deck. Please note that downloads are only available for event participants and subscribers. You'll need to log in to download it.