Panel - Global State of Privacy and Why Secure Identity Solutions are Needed
- TYPE: Plenary Session DATE: Thursday, October 10, 2019 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: Ballroom
The introduction of new regulations around data privacy and security globally has resulted in a significant shift in the digital landscape. Recent enforcement actions, adoption of state-based laws, and proposed legislation demonstrate more change is imminent.
Trust for brands is more important than ever and nowhere is that more critical today than how brands use consumer data and handle identity. In this panel discussion, you will hear insights from industry leaders addressing the following:
- What’s the common thread in existing privacy regulations and what’s coming next?
- What does privacy have to do with security?
- How do robust identity solutions secure privacy challenges?
- What place does a consortium have for privacy and security risk mitigation?
- Use cases focusing on the book ends of the consumer identity life cycle (e.g., minors, seniors)
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Oct 08 - 10, 2019 Washington, D.C. - USA