- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Our world is becoming more digital and more mobile every day. The sensitivity of information being exchanged online grows rapidly and data privacy is a real concern to many people.
How are we facing new challenges to keep pace with today's digital transformation?
Getting rid of all paper flows, taking KYC-process to the next level, improve customers’ experience, introduce a safer way to login and confirm transactions, be compliant with EU regulations and PSD2.
Creating a digital ID in a country is one of the solution, but it requires more than just technology.
Belgian use case: itsme® is a digital ID that combines security, trust and respect for privacy. Offering all basic features to truly digitalize a process: from client onboarding, over order confirmation to safely signing contracts. It is easy to use in the public and private sector and based on a transparent and fair business model.
Belgian Mobile ID is a consortium of Belgium's leading banks and mobile network operators who have joined together to create the Belgian reference for mobile identity and digital privacy. itsme® was recognised as Belgian official mobile ID 7 months after its launch.
- a verified digital ID is a key component to create a safe digital society
- discover de 6 success factors to create a digital ID in a country
- collaboration between the public and private sector is key, but how to handle it?
- discover the trends of digital ID
- get practical examples how digital ID can create new opportunities for your business
Do you want to hear how we read your RFP’s?
As an IAM implementer, PwC reads many RFP’s and wonder why the clients put together the RFP’s like they do. In many cases clients write requirements which can’t be solved by standard IAM solutions on the market without customization, but still require that the solution should be as standard as possible. Or ask for testing that will cost a fortune, but require low price. The presentation will give examples of do’s and don’ts when writing IAM RFP’s.
With over 750.000 itsme accounts being created in the first 19 months after the product launch in the small Belgian market, it is clear that the itsme Mobile Identity solution is getting mass adoption. Several key success factors were required to get there: the right consortium; a correct mix of product characteristics with appeal for each stakeholder (verified identity, privacy, user friendliness, security); the setup of a strong ecosystem; but certainly also the recognition of the identity service as an eIDentification Service with Assurance Level High. This presentation will explain how the itsme mobile ID solution recognized at AL HIGH, was accredited as eIDAS Trust Service and got the market excited about identity: the milestones that were achieved, how the eIDAS requirements for eIDM AL HIGH and Qualified Electronic Signatures were met, crucial product characteristics loved by users and how stakeholders are convinced to get on board.
- Key success factors for eIdentification Services
- How to build a successful identity ecosystem
- How the eIDAS regulation can be used to the benefit of mass adoption of an identification service
- How identity and electronic signatures relate to each other and can strengthen each other
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners