AI, Deep Learning & Understanding Consumer Identity
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: Salon C
Fighting fraud while improving the customer experience are two of the top priorities for banks and financial institutions globally. In a move to improve ease of use and convenience for its customers as well as take the company into the future, Stichting Kerkelijk Geldbeheer (SKG), the exclusive financial service provider for religious institutions and allied associations in The Netherlands, updated its online financial portal. SKG decided to further secure its customers’ digital experience with modern authentication and transaction signing capabilities using OneSpan’s Cronto technology.
In this presentation, SKG’s Manager of Automation, Dick Veenstra will walk you through the best practices in the selection process and the benefits of the Cronto solution.
- Understand best practices for a future-proof solution for an online financial portal
- Learn how technology can make sure security and user convenience go hand in hand
- Understand the selection process and the benefits from the Cronto solution
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Oct 29 - 31, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Consumer Identity World EUROPE 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners