Progressive Disclosure: How Zero Knowledge Proofs Enable CIAM
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 TIME: 16:00-16:20 LOCATION: Salon A & B
2018 has heralded significant changes impacting identity and personal data including Open Banking (PSD2) and GDPR.
In parallel the growth of distributed ledger technology is providing a range of alternative identity, privacy and personal data solutions. In this session Katryna will outline four key capabilities that enable progressive disclosure and increase personal data agency:
1. Access - permission based access to data & identity
2. Control - ability for parties to create rules & policies with the respect to the use of their identity and data
3. Delegation - ability to delegate authority, access & rights
4. Consent - transparency, audit & compliance
Focussing on use-cases across financial services, telecommunications and government, Katryna will outline how these markets can work together with self-sovereign identity solutions to co-develop new verification and personal data services.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
- Oct 29 - 31, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Consumer Identity World EUROPE 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners