Blockchain for Compliance
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 17:00-18:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Bridging Blockchain Identity & eIDAS Infrastructures
Self sovereign decentralised identities with verified claims on blockchain are slowly becoming reality. On the other hand, the concept of decentralised identities has been around for a while and in EU we already have frameworks and some existing technologies with capabilities to support this concept. Taking this into consideration, it appears that at least in EU we can accelerate the real world traction of SSIDs with blockchain-based proofs by bridging already deployed eIDAS compatible infrastructure with the next generation decentralised technologies.
At finID open source project we are working on an end-user technologies backed by blockchain smart contracts and trust aggregation oracles to build this bridge between existing and new DID technologies with the sustainable business model for the whole identity ecosystem.
- Converting SSID to eID in real world use cases.
- Achieving GDPR and eIDAS compliance by using SSIDs.
- Monetizing SSID ecosystem.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany