Blockchain for Compliance
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 17:00-18:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Self sovereign decentralised identities with verified claims on blockchain are slowly becoming reality. On the other hand, the concept of decentralised identities has been around for a while and in EU we already have frameworks and some existing technologies with capabilities to support this concept. Taking this into consideration, it appears that at least in EU we can accelerate the real world traction of SSIDs with blockchain-based proofs by bridging already deployed eIDAS compatible infrastructure with the next generation decentralised technologies.
At finID open source project we are working on an end-user technologies backed by blockchain smart contracts and trust aggregation oracles to build this bridge between existing and new DID technologies with the sustainable business model for the whole identity ecosystem.
- Converting SSID to eID in real world use cases.
- Achieving GDPR and eIDAS compliance by using SSIDs.
- Monetizing SSID ecosystem.
There are currently two strong winds blowing through the Consumer Identity world as we know it. One is clearly stronger privacy and data protection laws, GDPR in Europe being a good example of it. Such an important topic has already influenced the capabilities CIAM systems need to have and introduced the new topic of Consent management. The other strong wind is clearly Digital Transformation. With many companies integrating digital technology into all areas of their business, this fundamentally changes the way they operate, deliver value and communicate to customers. These two strong influencers will redefine CIAM.
- Get insight in how consent management and just-in-time consent can and will enable and not disable your digital agenda.
- See Digital Transformation platform needs finding their place in the CIAM core, and why.
- Learn how new CIAM capabilities will evolve and how UMA may even play a key role in this.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners