Finding your Best Approach to GDPR Compliant CIAM
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Panel: How to Interact with your Customer without Comprising Privacy
Building an identity and access management strategy is a key factor to comply with the GDPR, to manage customer identities and to help improve the business’s view of its customer and its relationship with them.
There are some more challenges for companies which will be adopting and implementing GDPR privacy guidelines:
- They should improve data management practices, data quality and privacy governance.
- They should be responsible for establishment, control, and governance of valid credentials for protection for all sensitive data.
- They should plan their authentication needs for GDPR by selecting authentication and access management solutions, including identity governance, access management, privileged account management, certificate-based authentication, identity federation, complete lifecycle management and auditing tools.
- A strong, reliable and trustworthy IAM strategy is a core building block required to achieve compliance with GDPR.
- To meet the new protection laws, companies should focus on protecting the data of EU individuals and to reduce the risk of a data breach and loss of reputation.
- Increasing security initiatives and controls will bring better visibility of data storage and management and will enable more transparent handling of customer personal data.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany