Risk & Mobile
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: CHIEMSEE
Best Practices for Integrating Mobile Authentication to Consumer Services
Mobile authentication in consumer services can provide real business benefits through improved security, usability and interoperability. There are several use cases that business may solve through the deployment of a mobile authentication solution:
- Improved KYC through the utilization of a secure enrollment mechanism with government, telecom operator or financial institution issued eIDs.
- Building a mobile application ecosystem of third party mobile applications through the utilization of device side single sign-on.
- Possibility to provide a more usable and secure authentication mechanism through the usage of mobile applications as software tokens.
- Enhanced security through introduction of risk-based authentication and behavioral analytics.
- Purpose of this presentation is to present the different use cases associated to mobile authentication and the best practices of implementing and deploying these in an interoperable manner with the available standard technologies, such as OpenID Connect and FIDO U2F.
- Understand the business benefits that mobile authentication solutions can bring for improved security, usability and interoperability.
- Get an overview of different use cases that may be solved through the deployment of mobile authnentication solutions.
- Get an overview of the different protocols and technologies that can faciliatete the deployment of mobile authentication in an interoperable manner.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany