The Future of Collaboration
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 07, 2015 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: ALPSEE
As a global operating financial institution UBS provides investment banking, asset management, and wealth management services for private, corporate, and institutional clients worldwide. UBS is the biggest bank in Switzerland, operating in more than 50 countries with about 60,000 employees around the world.
As a leading financial services provider, UBS defines information security as the backbone of our business. Our clients, as well as employees trust us to keep their information safe and secure, so it is critical that we prevent any accidental or unauthorized access to them.
The session will present UBS’ experience in defining and executing an enterprise-wide data classification and protection project to ensure the safety and integrity of the firm’s sensitive client data. The presentation will focus on UBS´ experience on:
- Classification and protection of reports generated from applications containing CID (Client Identifying Data).
- Methods for automatic protection of downloaded or user generated files.
- Measures for effective controls of internal and external transmissions of emails with sensitive content.
- Keeping all activities logged, reported and monitored enterprise-wide.
- And how to successfully deploy such a major security infrastructure release – avoiding number of security traps.
As a result of the number of high profile, headline-grabbing revelations about security breaches and the consequent, well-publicised legal and financial implications, many enterprises, already worried about the free-and-easy transmission of sensitive company material have been impelled to take action to ensure that in the future their digital assets are far better protected from falling into the wrong hands than previously.
This session will show the experience and lessons learned from some of the early adopters of rights management
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany