Open Discussion Tables
- TYPE: DATE: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 TIME: 17:50-18:20
Open Discussion Tables are 30-minute interactive meetings that take place immediately after a KCLive event and aimed at stimulating dialogues on a particular topic amongst audience members. Each table will be facilitated by an industry-leading expert who will share their insights and answer any questions participants might have.
- Table 1: Zero Trust on a Budget - Balancing Quick Wins and Strategic Goals
facilitated by Alexei Balaganski from KuppingerCole
- Table 2: Zero Trust Implementation
facilitated by Fabrizio di Carlo from Scoutbee
- Table 3: Zero Trust and Standards – the Missing Layer?
facilitated by Jim Hietala from The Open Group
Join the Open Discussion Tables here
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Mar 23, 2022 13:00 - 18:00