Use Case: Belgian Mobile ID for Digital Inclusion
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 TIME: 13:20-13:40
Public and private services are digitalizing their services and need to create solutions that are accessible to everyone. Customers are expecting more, and citizens want to interact with the public services in a smoother way. Next to that, the sensitivity of information being exchanged online grows rapidly and data privacy is a real concern to many people. How can you build a digital society that is accessible, secure and respects privacy? What is the role of a digital ID?
- a verified digital ID is a key component to create a safe and accessible digital society
- collaboration between the public and private sector is key, but how to handle it and what are the key success factors?
- how to use a digital ID to increase inclusion of all citizens
- Contact person:
Ms. Jennifer Haas
- May 12, 2020 09:00 - 15:00