Re-inventing Identity Management at the BBC
- TYPE: Session DATE: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 TIME: 11:30-11:50
You don’t need to go to many Identity Management conferences to realise that Identity and Access Management projects are hard to implement and also that IAM is one of the least “technological” of the Security disciplines, with it being 10% technology and 90% business change. The BBC is currently meeting the challenge of IAM transformation head on.
As one of the 90% Ros Smith will explain:
- The strategic approach being taken
- What has been achieved so far
- Where they are going next.
- Contact person:
Ms. Jennifer Haas
- May 12, 2020 09:00 - 15:00