How to Detect and React Faster on Cyber Attacks?
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, September 19, 2019 TIME: 10:00-10:20 LOCATION: maX 1
Studies have shown that the average time to detect an attacker inside the network is 99 days. Once an attacker got inside it takes no more than 3 days to get full access of all assets in the company. The reasons for such a long time of an undetected intruder are that 47% of companies do not have a Security Operation Center (SOC). They do not even know what is happening. 79% of companies do not use a Security Operation Center for tactical purposes. Which mean that they only collect a lot of data but do not know what to do with it. Data breaches are a big risk for banks to occur. This will lead to a loss of a massive reputation and therefore revenue.
This session shows what are the most important things to do from a management perspective to make a bank able to react and detect faster to Cyber Attacks.
1. Current detection happens too late and is often done by external people.
2. Detection needs to be moved towards pre compromise.
3. Detection can be implemented cost-effectively if it is used tactically.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 18 - 19, 2019 Frankfurt, Germany