Blockchain & Business Innovation
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, September 19, 2019 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: Empore
- Where to use Blockchain in Real Estate?
- Why - and why not - should I start using blockchain in RE
- How to start with a blockchain use case
Much of the attention surrounding blockchain today is focused on financial services, with very little discussion about nonfinancial services firms and how blockchain technology may affect organizations, their business models, and how they create and deliver value. In addition, some confusion remains between the blockchain, distributed ledger technologies, and their applications. What do the radical ideas of blockchain technology mean for existing business models and in which areas will we undergo a "creative destruction" according to Schumpeter! Alexander is Economist and has been active in the Blockchain universe for 3 years. In his talk he will outline the commonalities and differences between platforms and blockchain in the economic sense. And will define the term “Blockchain-Ecosystem” as a new paradigm for an association of companies that is oriented towards joint value creation by an orchestrator.
10 years Blockchain – time to leave kindergarten! How do Blockchain projects finally become successful? Using a practical example from the rental of construction machinery, we show how governance, technology and business models can be successfully combined to create a basis for networked and digital collaboration.
Blockchain is the technological foundation for that. But much more important are questions like
- How to verify digital identities?
- How can trust be built in digital business relationships?
- How will business relationships become traceable, while data remain private?
- How will companies organize themselves in the future to enable networked digital collaboration?
By implementing several Blockchain projects in various industries, we have gained interesting insights into all these questions. We would like to share them with you. It will be exciting.
Practice, Practice, Practice … you will learn:
- how a concrete Blockchain solution was realized in an industry
- how to transfer trust from the real world to digital business
- how you combine the advantages of platform concepts and decentralization
- what the key factors for the governance structure of a decentralized industry network are
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 18 - 19, 2019 Frankfurt am Main, Germany