- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
The OAuth 2.0 stack has matured but it involves a whole bunch of IETF RFCs. Join Pamela Dingle in a run through of the actual protocols involved in creating an OAuth identity ecosystem that might meet PSD2, Open Banking or high-assurance corporate standards. The goal will to be to see the big picture of how all the bits combine to make a working ecosystem.
As traditional definitions of privileged and end users become blurred, privileged identity management extends to much more than managing on-premises and cloud system-level logins. More users outside our companies access our systems and applications, and most data breaches are caused by compromised credentials.
It’s therefore vital to:
- Reduce risk and enforce consistent least-privilege access security across increasingly hybrid infrastructure
- Understand the options for extending existing on-premises IAM to the Cloud
- Provide single sign-on and lifecycle management for SaaS and on-premises apps
- Build tightly integrated hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Provide risk-based access, enforcing adaptive multi-factor authentication rules in real time
- Manage access for employees, customers and partners
IT Security professionals today are charting a new course. The techniques used to prevent attacks in the last decade are not working. Today the systemic monitoring aimed at securing information, detects less than one percent of all data breaches. Business leaders need a new approach to secure the future of commerce and address new regulations, specifically when mitigating risks as part of digital transformation projects. In this session, we will talk about the techniques and approaches used by forward thinking information security leaders into how companies can protect against insiders and external hackers, and more importantly, give business leaders the confidence to know they are in control.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany