- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 TIME: 09:00-11:00 LOCATION: Galaxis
Identity Management - The next Step
Considerations for Mature Identity Management Deployments
Identity Management is not a project – is a continuous process. The workshop is around approaches to improve your existing IAM und to fulfill compliance and business requirements.
- 10 Top Trends: Martin Kuppinger will discuss the Top Trends in Identity Management which KCP has identified.
- KCP Identity Management Roadmap: We will give an overview of the updated KCP IAM Roadmap 2008.
- Enterprise Information Management: There will be insight in the concept of Enterprise Information Management which starts to shine at the horizon of IAMs evolution.
- What’s next: Why might the next steps in Identity Management deliver real business values?
- GRC: The bracket for IAM, BSM, SOA.
- IAM and BSM: Understanding IAM as a vital part of a real business – and not only IT infrastructure service – initiative and its role for an upcoming ERP for IT.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Bettina Buthmann
+49 211 23 70 77 23
- Apr 22 - 25, 2008 Munich
The European Identity Conference 2008 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you