Multi-Cloud Privacy & Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
It is very easy to subscribe to a cloud service. You do not need any specialized IT knowledge and any department can do that using a credit card. In consequence you will face an astonishingly increasing amount of cloud services in your company. What most cloud providers won't tell you is that your lately subscribed cloud service is mostly empty. How do you populate those cloud services? Putting everyone in any cloud could not be the right answer regarding information security and data protection law. Cloud-services are fast moving targets. Updates and changes are driven by the cloud vendor. How do you keep up with user provisioning? Since cloud services are regarded as essential part of the digital transformation - at least they will bring more flexibility and speed of change into IT - IDM should rather be enabler than a showstopper. The challenge is how to identify what is really important and how to find a suitable model for reducing IDM to its minimum.
- Get IDM ready for GDPR in multi-cloud environments
- Adjust speed of IDM: onboarding for cloud services
- Be agile and flexible: changes driven by cloud providers
- Reduce IDM to what is really important
There is no question that a multi-cloud environment is fast becoming the dominant IT model of the future, and securing data in this new model has emerged as one of the top challenges for most organizations. If data security used to be a serious challenge when all your data was in one place, what does it now mean to have that data spread across multiple places; from private data centers to hosting partners, to a variety of cloud service providers.
And to further complicate matters, your organization is probably required to comply with an ever-increasing set of industry and government mandated regulations across all these different cloud environments. We have fundamentally gone from a one-dimensional data security nightmare to a multi-dimensional data security nightmare!
Join this session and learn about how this new reality can impact your organization’s data security posture, even with the right security technologies in place such as encryption and key management.
- Understand your core asset - your data - and how to protect it
- Understand with the upcoming GDPR - how this translates into actionable steps to take now
- Realize the choices (and complexity) of the types of data encryption and key management for the agile enterprise
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you