Where the CMO and CPO Meet
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 12, 2017 TIME: 13:30-16:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Innovation beyond GDPR Compliance
In today’s digital economy, accurate customer data is recognised as a strategic resource. However, as more personal data is collected, consumer trust continues to decline.
Regulation such as GDPR and PSD2 will change the way businesses collect and use personal data. Looking forward to a new trust focused marketplace, how can organisations harness the power of customer controlled data to innovate beyond compliance? This workshop will explore innovation initiatives that strategically enable the CMO and CPO to work together to:
- Develop new products and services that are customer centred, data compliant and privacy by design.
- Design new business models emerging at the centre of CIAM and Digital Transformation.
- Partner with customers to create a competitive advantage through privacy and data management.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany