GDPR - Crash Course
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 12, 2017 TIME: 09:00-12:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Ready to Go?
Everything you need to know about the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) to define your path to compliance - condensed and results oriented. Key Takeaways:
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), Audits and Requirements
- The Risk of Personal Liability: How to avoid
- The Right to be Forgotten: How to implement it.
- Developing CIAM journeys in the GDPR World
- Privacy Shield
- Auditable Consent Management: GDPR compliant management and documentation of cusotmer consents
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is proud to present a large number of partners